Coronavirus – ultimele informații de la brandul de grătare electrice George Foreman - AFLĂ MAI MULTE
Gluten Free Tomato, Ricotta and Basil Pizza
Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- 120 ml warm water
- 120 ml warm milk
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 large free range egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 400 g gluten free bread flour blend
- 7 g (1 ¾ tsp) dried yeast
- 100 g pine nuts
- 3 cloves garlic
- 100 g parmesan, finely grated
- 280 ml olive oil
- 160 g fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 100 g ricotta cheese
- Fresh basil leaves
- ½ red onion, cut into rings
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
For the pizza
- Add the flour, salt, sugar, xanthan gum, bicarbonate of soda and yeast to a bowl. Mix the oil, water and vinegar together and add. Mix the milk and egg together and add gradually mixing all the time to form dough.
- Remove from the bowl and on a floured surface knead the dough for 2 - 3 minutes until it comes together completely. Place back in the bowl and cover, leave in a warm place for 1 – 1 ½ hours to prove and increase in size.
- Once proved remove the dough from the bowl and cut into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball.
For the pesto
- To a food processor bowl add the basil, pine nuts, parmesan, salt and pepper and blend.
- Slowly add the olive oil while blending.
For each pizza
- Mix the tomato puree and garlic together.
- Roll each ball out to approx. 20cm in size.
- Place a rolled out pizza base into the deep pan grill plate and spread with a thin layer of tomato puree. Add the cherry tomatoes, ricotta cheese, onion and basil leaves evenly over the base. Finally add some of the pesto and season.
- Attach the grill plates to the grill and turn on high. When heated carefully open the grill and remove the bottom plate and put the deep pan plate with the pizza onto the grill. Close the lid and cook for 15- 20 minutes.