Coronavirus – ultimele informații de la brandul de grătare electrice George Foreman - AFLĂ MAI MULTE
Grilled chilli prawns with lettuce and polenta
- 4-6 large raw prawns per person (tails on)
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Olive oil
- 4 little gem lettuces
- Handful of pitted black olives (of your choice, dried are best)
- 1 packet pre-cooked polenta
- 12 mini plum tomatoes
Created by Mumsnetter Abie S from Belfast
Add a little pep to prawns with this sweet and spicy recipe for your George Foreman grill. Perfect as a light snack or a starter, chilli prawns are easy to prepare and cook and you won’t be able to stop with just one.
Method (serves 4):
- Pre-heat your George Foreman Grill until ready.
- Slice the polenta into 8 slices and brush lightly with olive oil and place on the grill for 5 mins.
- Place the prawns in a bowl with 1 desert spoonful each of sweet chilli sauce and olive oil. Turn in the mix carefully and leave to marinate.
- Cut the little gems in two lengthwise, brush with a little of the prawn marinade and place on the grill.
- Turn the polenta to cook on the reverse side. Thread the prawns onto short wooden skewers and place on the grill.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a bowl with the olives.
- Remove the grilled lettuce when golden brown on the cut side.
- Once the prawns are sticky and golden remove from the skewers and add to the salad .
- Place the grilled polenta on a plate and top with the salad. Make a quick dressing from the chilli sauce and olive oil to taste and drizzle over. Add salt and pepper as needed.
Top tips: Serve without the polenta for a delicious starter