Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Coronavirus – ultimele informații de la brandul de grătare electrice George Foreman - AFLĂ MAI MULTE
Green vegan burgers
- 2 bunches of asparagus, with the bottoms trimmed off
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 50g roasted pine nuts
- Balsamic glaze
- Parmesan shavings
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the onion for approx. 5-10 minutes until soft, remove from the heat and allow to cool
- Using a food processor, finely chop the spinach along with the cooled onion, breadcrumbs, cheddar and parmesan. Add to a bowl and mix together. Add the beaten egg and mix again until the mixture holds together. Divide into 4 equal amounts and shape into burgers
- Put the flour in a shallow bowl, season well and dip the burgers into the flour to coat
- Pre-heat the grill to maximum. Cook the burgers for 6-10 minutes until golden brown