Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Coronavirus – ultimele informații de la brandul de grătare electrice George Foreman - AFLĂ MAI MULTE
Grilled whole seabass
- 4 whole seabass, approx. 400g each, gutted and scaled
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp chopped oregano
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Using George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill
- Brush each fish all over with about ½ tbsp olive oil and season, inside and out
- Pre-heat the grill to maximum. Cook the fish for 6 minutes, then turn and cook for a further 6 minutes, until the skin is golden and the white flesh flakes easily
- Meanwhile, zest one lemon and squeeze the juice into a bowl with the remaining olive oil and herbs. Season to taste
- Cut the remaining lemon into wedges, and serve the grilled fish with the lemon dressing