Coronavirus – ultimele informații de la brandul de grătare electrice George Foreman - AFLĂ MAI MULTE
- 180ml milk
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 60g wholemeal flour
- 60g unbleached flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Attach griddle plate onto Grill & Melt Advanced. Lightly oil griddle pan and preheat on HIGH.
- Mix dry ingredients in medium bowl. Add milk and egg, stir until combined.
- For each pancake, pour 2 Tbsp. batter on heated griddle. Cook 3 minutes.
- Flip pancakes over and cook 1 minute or until pancakes are set and browned.
- Remove pancakes from griddle and keep warm.
- Repeat for remaining pancakes.
- Tip: To store leftover pancakes, cool completely and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Store pancakes in the freezer up to one month. Defrost in refrigerator overnight before reheating.