Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Coronavirus – ultimele informații de la brandul de grătare electrice George Foreman - AFLĂ MAI MULTE
- 2 large courgettes, cut into approx. ¾ cm discs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 50g roasted pine nuts
- 100-120g ricotta cheese
- 1-2 sprigs flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Rocket leaves
- Pre-heat the grill to maximum
- Mix the courgettes with ½ of the oil, cook in batches for 3-4 minutes each side
- Once cooked, combine in a bowl with the remaining oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, chilli flakes, pine nuts and seasoning and mix well
- Spoon the courgettes into a serving dish and top with the ricotta cheese and parsley. Serve with rocket leaves